To reset your local license information, please follow these steps:
- Under Windows services, stop the service(s) called Materialise Local License Server [version number]
- In the folder C:\ProgramData\Materialise\LicenseFiles delete (or rename) the following files (if they exist):
- Verify that the current user has full control (read, write, and modify permissions) for the entire folder C:\ProgramData\Materialise\LicenseFiles
- Under Windows services, start the service(s) called Materialise Local License Server [version number]
- Reactivate the CCKeys again through one of the following methods:
After performing these steps, your licensing information should be reset and cleaned up.